Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock mag w/TTI Firepower base pads replacement springs.

ShanePennington

I'm wanting to replace the mag springs in my G34 mags.  They have the TTI firepower +5 base pads.  Looked for the TTI springs, but they seem to be on backorder.  I found a Wolf spring that says it's for the Dawson Precision base pad, but wouldn't that still work for the TTI?  Any other suggestions for a replacement spring?

The 140 mm springs for Arredondo +5 basepads should work as well as the Wolff springs for the Dawson, etc.. Shooters Connection sells them in different packages of 3 (?) or 10 springs. I just buy the 10-pack and keep them on hand because they work in both my 9mm and 40 Glock mags - slightly less expensive per spring that way. The Arredondo springs are a squared off design at the bottom coil and the Wolff springs are round/oval coils all the way down. Taylor Freelance sells 140mm (and 170mm) springs too - slighty less for shipping through TF. Don't quote me, but I think the TF springs are made by Wolff. I seem to remember Robin telling me that. Both have worked for me with a variety of +5 basepads.