Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Eemann Slide Stop Reviews?

Mike62

I broke the slide stop in my P01 the other day and have not been able to find a replacement.  From searching on here I see that some folks are recomending an Eemann slide stop.  Has anyone used them for a significant ammount of time?  Do they last any longer?

https://dealer.eemann-tech.com/en/et-cz-75/4645-eemann-tech-solid-slide-stop-for-cz-shadow-2-2000000046457.html

The slide stop says it fits the shadow 2 and P01 but I believe CZ uses different part numbers, can anyone confirm that they are interchangable?

Appreciate any help.

4 hours ago, Mike62 said:

I broke the slide stop in my P01 the other day and have not been able to find a replacement.  From searching on here I see that some folks are recomending an Eemann slide stop.  Has anyone used them for a significant ammount of time?  Do they last any longer?

https://dealer.eemann-tech.com/en/et-cz-75/4645-eemann-tech-solid-slide-stop-for-cz-shadow-2-2000000046457.html

The slide stop says it fits the shadow 2 and P01 but I believe CZ uses different part numbers, can anyone confirm that they are interchangable?

Appreciate any help.

I can't speak to the Eemann tech slide stop long term durability but I do have one of their S2 thumb rest slide stops and it appears to be of good quality. My S2 slide stops work in my P01s and SP01.

Can confirm, they are 100% interchangeable… I may have accidentally been ran my P01 slide stop on my Shadow 2 for several matches lol. The P01 slide stop is not as robust as the Shadow2 unit, lots of wear shown with minimal round count. 

• 4 months later...