Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Migraine headaches

Bakerjd

In 2013 I had iritus. It's where the iris of the eye starts to deform and leaves scar tissue. The scar tissue if bad enough will fuse the lense to the eye ball. Well that is what happened to me. Other then the being mostly blind in that eye sense then it hasn't really been an issue. Fast forward to Florida open 2022 and after day one I had the worst headache I've ever had. I have a pretty high pain tolerance and it basicly put me in bed for the rest of the night. We go shoot Sunday and right after the match same thing. I ended up going to the clinic and that's when I found out it was a migraine. They couldn't do much considering it was just your normal clinic. Had the migraine for the next week just about. Ended up going to the VA ER and that's when I found out it was my right eye (the already messed up one) had a pressure of 44, normal is between 8-18 or so. Found out that was the thing causing my migraine. The issue was the fluid wasn't able to flow between the front of the eye ball amd the lense and I guess it just got to built up and had to happen durring vacation. They fixed it by shooting a lazer in the eye and putting some holes in. By the next day all was back to normal and I really hope it never happens again. I feel for those who get migraines. THEY SUCK!