New SIG Pistol - 03/22/22

bulldog009

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Eli_a said:

If I had to guess I’d say a 365XL in 30 super carry 

But a 20-rd mag would be an extended or something, which essentially any pistol can have.  That's why I think this is more likely something like a .22 with a 'duty-size' mag.

Edited by MoRivera

10 minutes ago, MoRivera said:

But a 20-rd mag would be an extended or something, which essentially any pistol can have.  That's why I think this is more likely something like a .22 with a 'duty-size' mag.

You might be correct. The only reason I thought 30 super carry is figured they can jam an extra 5 rounds in the 15 round XL mags 

On 3/18/2022 at 12:36 PM, abigger04 said:

Could it be a .22 conversion kit for the p320?  Hard to tell from the video but the audible report sounds like its less than 9mm.

With the TX-22 and 502 running around, this would be my guess - particularly with ammo prices being so…..super duper depressing. 

53 minutes ago, MuffintopMarksman said:

With the TX-22 and 502 running around, this would be my guess - particularly with ammo prices being so…..super duper depressing. 

I’d really appreciate a .22 X5 conversion or a new X5 in strictly .22. Training wouldn’t hurt so much lol 

Wondering if real or if a mockup....if the latter someone went to a lot of effort (not that it's the most elaborate picture ever mocked up, every bullet being the exact same clipping, doesn't really look that 'optic ready', etc.).

7ni3h5pn0to81_1__jpg-2321712-jpg.446696.thumb.jpeg.a9b947a4fc107ba20e7b74a57aec86d8.jpeg

Edited by MoRivera

9 hours ago, bulldog009 said:

Would be more interested if it’s a P365 or P320 conversion. If it is it’s own thing, it’ll be a miss IMO.

I agree with this 100%. I feel like a good majority of the CO shooters in the D-B range would pick up a conversion kit. I know I would. 

I shoot outlaw steel matches, and this thing checks all the boxes for me, especially since there's a 25rd factory mag. pleasedontsuck pleasedontsuck pleasedontsuck

The fluted chamber is a clever innovation if it works. My Ruger pistols are really great for short-burn Steel Challenge-esque events, but the lack of higher capacity magazines makes them painful in longer-stage outlaw steel matches.

I'm waiting for some end-user reviews. Too many people got burned by the G44 media reviews that seemed to flat-out refuse to acknowledge the functional issues it had.

But the world is definitely ready for something like this, provided it works correctly.