Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Magazine Format

BritinUSA

I've tried reading the USPSA Magazine online, its created using a product called FlowPaper that essentially converts a .pdf type document into an online magazine. I've been trying to find if there is a setting that converts the multi-column pages into a single scrollable column. At the moment I have to scroll down to read the first column then scroll back to the top to start reading the 2nd, 3rd column etc.

It's a bit of a pain on an iPad, so I'm wondering if there is a better way that I am missing?

There is no option to download the latest editions so I have to use the FlowPaper format.

Thanks

I don’t like the online format, I’d rather It was a .pdf. I prefer the printed version so I can read it away from my electronic devices. And I can leave it on the break room table when I’m done to spark interesting conversations. 

I don’t much like the online format either, the magazine is available a little quicker than printed.

I think it’s quite straightforward to convert to FlowPaper, but I think the whole format needs to be different when online. It does not work well on tablets.