Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

627 V Comp Optic

Angrymatt

I played around with a micro red dot on my TRR8 a while back. Certainly fun, but I eventually returned to irons as I needed the optic for something else. Should be a couple pic rail mounts that replace the rear sight on the 627.

I’ve got more experience now with the Holosun products and have not had any issues; couldn’t speak to the Cmore.

8 hours ago, MuffintopMarksman said:

I played around with a micro red dot on my TRR8 a while back. Certainly fun, but I eventually returned to irons as I needed the optic for something else. Should be a couple pic rail mounts that replace the rear sight on the 627.

I’ve got more experience now with the Holosun products and have not had any issues; couldn’t speak to the Cmore.

Thank you for the reply. I run a few cmore railways on other guns. Ive had good luck with them so far. Ive had one halosun so far that died pretty quick but they replaced it pretty quick so no complaints. I cant wait to try this thing with an optic. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i have a Burris fast fire 3, with an 8mo dot. The window size is small compared to other dots, but the Burris has held up well and held zero .  If i shot the gun more frequently i would go to a red dot with a larger window-it would really helps with transitions.