Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Smith and Wesson Victory 22rf pistol

TRUBL

I bought one of these to replace my very aging Browning Buck Mark.....so far I really like and as the owner of TACCOM.....will be designing a bunch of accessories for it. First one is going to be a scope mount for the 510C. If you strip down the 510c and use a low low mount......total weight is just above 4 ounces which surprised me greatly!! The HUGE window that this sight has trumps the added weight gain over a smaller optic (3 ounces vs 4 ounces). 

273776764_1850430341954972_9046325973838697192_n.thumb.jpg.a7303b954f320a80869350a96bbc9bc5.jpg

13 hours ago, lgh said:

Great 22. Grip didn't work for me or I would have kept it. Ate everything and accurate it for its purpose. Have a TX 22 which I'm starting to like.

Not a fan of the grip either......I've got a tandemkross grip coming for it. Worst case, I'll wrap with something if the new grip fails to work out

1 hour ago, TRUBL said:

yeah.....we're fast!! Not sure if you saw it, but it also comes with a free side racker.

I did that is an awesome bonus, looking forward to trying them out. Have you thought about making a 510c mount for the czechmate/TSO? Seems to be an untapped market. 

On 2/24/2022 at 2:52 PM, papamcb said:

I did that is an awesome bonus, looking forward to trying them out. Have you thought about making a 510c mount for the czechmate/TSO? Seems to be an untapped market. 

+1 on the Czechmate 510c mount.

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, old558 said:

Looks good. How do you like it?

I like the feel......getting the mags to actually work was easy, I have system down now.....and the gun is 100%

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 8:30 AM, TRUBL said:

I like the feel......getting the mags to actually work was easy, I have system down now.....and the gun is 100%

Ok. I gotta ask. What’s the secret to tuning the mags. I’m seeing people at our Rimfire Challenge club matches struggling with feeding problems with these.   
thanks

RTL

19 hours ago, rtl said:

Ok. I gotta ask. What’s the secret to tuning the mags. I’m seeing people at our Rimfire Challenge club matches struggling with feeding problems with these.   
thanks

RTL

SO first off.......I removed the 'thumb loader' pin as it binds....period on the new mags. I use a small allen wrench to pull the follower down. Secondly.....I had to go inside the mag with a screwdriver to widen out the entire column so the rounds flow freely......it was a pain, but I did all 6 of mine and they work now. 

4 hours ago, TRUBL said:

SO first off.......I removed the 'thumb loader' pin as it binds....period on the new mags. I use a small allen wrench to pull the follower down. Secondly.....I had to go inside the mag with a screwdriver to widen out the entire column so the rounds flow freely......it was a pain, but I did all 6 of mine and they work now. 

That’s doable.  Just a once and done. 

THANKS MUCH

RTL

• 1 year later...

Nice looking mounts, will you be making the same mounts for the new 2023 Holosun HS507 Comp reflex sight?

Holosun told me in an email last week they should be out by May-June.

Birchwood Casey Aluminum black touch-up pen would work to paint your silver mounts black I assume?