Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Canik RIVAL Comp 2.0 holster

WxGuy

I like to support local vendors.  SMC has been there for us from the early days of the Canik Fanatik forum.  I'm sure the stock one would be fine on a BOSS.  Holsters are a personal preference and I like his products.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a pic of my new SMC holster for the Rival.  I asked for the area under the trigger guard to be flattened out.  I really like this holster!!!

image.thumb.png.1ccb9b282457a3632d1935a713829aaa.png

Edited by WxGuy

While I am waiting for my new holster to arrive, I went through some holster bins and found two that will work for now. A Comp Tac International for the 4.5 PDP is an excellent fit. Also, if you want to run a light, the TREX light bearing holster for the PDP/X300 works well. 

• 3 months later...
On 3/21/2022 at 10:24 AM, WildPete said:

I put the stock Rival holster on a boss hanger. I had to drill a new center hole as it was too low on the boss hanger and it didn't line up correctly.

275955803_497084625242495_6298205385047005027_n.jpg

This works for me as well. It was very easy to put an extra hole there and the thing isnt moving at all. ran a few USPSA matches without any problem. :)

• 9 months later...
On 2/23/2022 at 9:50 AM, louu said:

What did you think of the one that came with it? If you put it on a boss hangar would it be good? 

My stock holster binds unless you have a perfectly straight up draw.  I wouldn't use it for a match.