Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SVI IMM 9mm Major

DBX1987

Gents,

I just noticed, that when selecting barrel specs on their gun builder there's only 9*21 and 9*23 and .38's..

9mm major ain't available anymore in 9*19?...

Anybody has more info on this why? I thought they also sold 9*19 guns...

kr

C

3 hours ago, DBX1987 said:

Gents,

I just noticed, that when selecting barrel specs on their gun builder there's only 9*21 and 9*23 and .38's..

9mm major ain't available anymore in 9*19?...

Anybody has more info on this why? I thought they also sold 9*19 guns...

kr

C

Just call. My current build says 9x21 on the sheet but is 9x19. They are building quite a few 9x19 right now!

• 2 months later...
On 1/30/2022 at 1:57 PM, Posvar said:

Just call. My current build says 9x21 on the sheet but is 9x19. They are building quite a few 9x19 right now!

I did not know that.   That’s another one of the reasons I went with limcat was because I was told they would only make 9 major if you begged for it. 

33 minutes ago, OpenshooterAclass4lyfe said:

I did not know that.   That’s another one of the reasons I went with limcat was because I was told they would only make 9 major if you begged for it. 

That’s not really true and a nice marketing ploy by Limcat. SV is happy to make it and myself and three others right now are getting them built and there’s others I’m sure. 

Just now, Posvar said:

That’s not really true and a nice marketing ploy by Limcat. SV is happy to make it and myself and three others right now are getting them built and there’s others I’m sure. 

Oh, well it wasn’t limcat that told me that… just some friends that I was talking to when we were discussing 9major and how some of the gun companies thought pf was too high and they mentioned that even infinity doesn’t make a 9major gun unless you beg them really nicely.  

I still don’t think I could mentally handle the wait times for an infinity 😂.   I do think it’s cool that they do 9major tho.   Maybe in a few years when my limcats get clapped out I can order a couple infinity ones and run the limcats until they come in 🤣

• 2 weeks later...