Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Western PA Section Championship

1 hour ago, Bakerjd said:

How come yall switched the weekend to the same as Ryan Rocks?

I don't think it was a switch.  When originally designed last year, it was for that weekend but at a different range/club.  Once the range fell through, Section had to look around for a venue that could accommodate.  New club opened in the section, was very amenable to hosting it on that schedule.

Hope it doesn't stop you from coming by!

On 1/27/2022 at 8:06 AM, vluc said:

I don't think it was a switch.  When originally designed last year, it was for that weekend but at a different range/club.  Once the range fell through, Section had to look around for a venue that could accommodate.  New club opened in the section, was very amenable to hosting it on that schedule.

Hope it doesn't stop you from coming by!

Before covid it was the weekend before Ryan Rocks. Now after covid it's the same weekend. Thankfully the MD of Ryan Rocks changed the date so those of us who want to shoot both can. 

16 minutes ago, Bakerjd said:

Before covid it was the weekend before Ryan Rocks. Now after covid it's the same weekend. Thankfully the MD of Ryan Rocks changed the date so those of us who want to shoot both can. 

I have to take your word for it as I know nothing about Ryan Rocks or the schedules there.  

We all have the same problem with Major matches and local club matches.  There will always be scheduling conflicts.

29 minutes ago, vluc said:

I have to take your word for it as I know nothing about Ryan Rocks or the schedules there.  

We all have the same problem with Major matches and local club matches.  There will always be scheduling conflicts.

Well both are major matches. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...