Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anybody know Mason Wills from Phoenix?

R. T., Thanks for this! I had 3000 Federal match primers loaded in the shopping cart when a friend said he thought it was a scam. I called the Augusta Maine PD and left a voice mail. They called me back after checking with the SO and some Officers that are shooters. No one had heard of Redwing Tactics!

Then I searched around and found this post by RT.

I had previously messaged Mason Wills and he said Redwing was good to go. He has gone strangely quiet:) He is a dirtbag who is not that bright ripping off so many shooters who know people and other stuff. Stay safe fellas and watch your six!

Edited by midvalleyshooter

30 minutes ago, midvalleyshooter said:

R. T., Thanks for this! I had 3000 Federal match primers loaded in the shopping cart when a friend said he thought it was a scam. I called the Augusta Maine PD and left a voice mail. They called me back after checking with the SO and some Officers that are shooters. No one had heard of Redwing Tactics!

Then I searched around and found this post by RT.

I had previously messaged Mason Wills and he said Redwing was good to go. He has gone strangely quiet:) He is a dirtbag who is not that bright ripping off so many shooters who know people and other stuff. Stay safe fellas and watch your six!

My guess is they are in Nigeria.  But, knowledge is power.  I hope nobody else falls victim to these POS.

• 1 month later...

While wandering through the internet looking for primers I found a number of sites that still had the "old days" pricing.  After going down to their contact information and then searching for the address.....I found they all were addressed to private residence's.  Sign to me to STAY AWAY!!!!😅

Someone made a fake FB account with all my pics from IG trying to suggest buying primers from some shop.  It's all fake and kinda sucks since I can't even report it since I don't use FB...  Some friends sent me a screen shot.  They knew it wasn't me as they said "ya'll" which I don't ever say

• 4 weeks later...