Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who has OEM Gen5 parts in stock?

Cuz

Anyone know who has Glock parts in stock?  I’m looking for some OEM Gen5 parts and can’t seem to find them anywhere. 
- Extended slide stop. 
- Extended mag release. 
- G17 trigger housing with ejector. 
- OEM “minus” and “dot” connectors. 

Thanks. 

11 hours ago, Sinister4 said:

ISPC store in estonia, i've got stuff from them, zero issues quick shipping if needed and they usually have LOTS of the hard to find stuff for glocks

Yup, you are right, they had them.  But, I'm not quite ready to order from Estonia yet, so I'll keep looking.

But, thanks for finding them.

12 minutes ago, Cuz said:

Yup, you are right, they had them.  But, I'm not quite ready to order from Estonia yet, so I'll keep looking.

Ahh man, where's your sense of adventure?:roflol:

1 hour ago, Cuz said:

probably still faster than getting them from Lenny

I have had a couple of connectors on order from him for almost a year now. I don't need them now but i thought I would just see how long it would take and I am still waiting.

10 hours ago, weeniewawa said:

probably still faster than getting them from Lenny

I have had a couple of connectors on order from him for almost a year now. I don't need them now but i thought I would just see how long it would take and I am still waiting.

Lol, even his “in stock” items take twice as long as just about anywhere else to receive. 

On 12/14/2021 at 4:49 PM, Cuz said:

They’re good to go to order from. I’ve ordered a couple things from them and there was no issue.