Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P210 Target Accuracy

Almo

I looked at a Sig P210 Target today.  The trigger was excellent.  But, surprisingly, the slide to frame fit seemed very loose.  I could visibly wiggle it from side to side.  My standard Shadow 2 is much tighter.  It made me question the claimed accuracy.  Has anyone tested the accuracy at 20 or 25 yards?  What are your conclusions?  Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks all.  That first one I looked at must have been an anomaly.  I've since bought one and it was indeed tight.  The slide movement is very precise.  Unfortunately, my eyes aren't as good as the gun so I'm not quite getting the accuracy I had hoped for.  Any recommendations for accurate ammo would be appreciated.  With most of my 9mm's, my handloads are the most accurate, but with the P210, I'm getting the best accuracy with Federal Syntech 150's.  Fiocchi 115 RN are also good at 25 yds, but start to tumble at 50 yds.  By the way, I was hoping to try shooting silhouette with this, which requires accuracy out to 100 meters.  It seems like the lighter bullets shoot flatter, but the heavier bullets maintain their accuracy better at distance.