Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Q4 SF?

Practicalomaha

I have a 4" SF and it is one of the most mechanically precise-shooting pistols I've ever owned, even though it isn't built very tight (especially the slide to frame fit).  It balances well and the trigger is good, although shamefully not as good as a box-stock Canik's trigger.  C'mon Walther....the stupid Canik is a flippin' Turk COPY, and they outdo your venerable company in trigger qualities?

I haven't competed with it, but with a Holosun 507C on top, it really shoots nice and I can see it being a competitive platform.

19 hours ago, SGT_Schultz said:

Where have you looked?

I've looked at LOK grips, but it doesn't seem obvious to me about their sizing.  I see grips marked as "thin" and others that aren't.  I'm wondering if there is a Q4 SF grip you can get in a size equivalent to the PPQ with the large back strap installed?

4 hours ago, CurlyShuffle said:

I've looked at LOK grips, but it doesn't seem obvious to me about their sizing.  I see grips marked as "thin" and others that aren't.  I'm wondering if there is a Q4 SF grip you can get in a size equivalent to the PPQ with the large back strap installed?

Have you tried calling LOK and Walther and asking your question?

That's what I would do.

Edited by SGT_Schultz