Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA matches in KY

8 hours ago, Sarge said:

BGSL near Lexington is one of the best around.

No kidding. A stunning facility.

I love the view of the drop-off on the left side of the range road down to the river. 

And on top of everything else they have going for shooting, it's a working farm. 

17 hours ago, Sarge said:

BGSL near Lexington is one of the best around.

You can go to uspsa.org and search. It’s pretty easy to find clubs

Thank you!  I was at work, and shooting clubs get blocked by the internet filter.  I was able to get the IT guy to unblock Enos forums though!

15 hours ago, ima45dv8 said:

No kidding. A stunning facility.

I love the view of the drop-off on the left side of the range road down to the river. 

And on top of everything else they have going for shooting, it's a working farm. 

Instead of turning on Handy's Bend road to go to BGSL, go down the road a few more miles.  At the end of the road is the High Bridge of Kentucky, designed by John Roebling...The same John Roebling that built the Brooklyn Bridge.

On 9/28/2021 at 6:16 PM, GrumpyOne said:

Instead of turning on Handy's Bend road to go to BGSL, go down the road a few more miles.  At the end of the road is the High Bridge of Kentucky, designed by John Roebling...The same John Roebling that built the Brooklyn Bridge.

That sounds super cool.  We'll have to check that out when we hopefully get back up there next summer for the KY Sectional match.