Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sending 1301 comp to Briley

nightwolf47

The winter season is coming and i planned on sending my 1301 comp pro to Briley down in Texes to have some work done such as open loading port and a few other thing also might get the Mlok handguard. has anyone ever dealt with them? Also has anyone had the mlok Handguard on a 1301 has effect anything since its a gas gun?

I just had them open the loading port on my Versa Max competition model.  They did a good job and I recommend them.  I checked out the mlok hand guard while I was there.  I'm not a fan of the nontraditional look is has, but I'm sure it's a good piece if you don't mind the look.

• 9 months later...
On 9/21/2021 at 6:42 PM, nightwolf47 said:

The winter season is coming and i planned on sending my 1301 comp pro to Briley down in Texes to have some work done such as open loading port and a few other thing also might get the Mlok handguard. has anyone ever dealt with them? Also has anyone had the mlok Handguard on a 1301 has effect anything since its a gas gun?

Did you end up sending your setup to briley? if so can you post on your experience or the handguard if you tried it out?

• 2 months later...