Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Training Carbine Skills with Max - Recoil Control

4 hours ago, Dirty_J said:

Spoken like someone that’s never shot a carbine competitively… or certainly not at a high level. 😁

Well, Im/was into prod, std and open handgun, 3 gun, shotgun and lately pcc. And to me pcc has the least almost non existent recoil of them all. I dont need to shoot at high level to know that. 

1 minute ago, BoyGlock said:

Well, Im/was into prod, std and open handgun, 3 gun, shotgun and lately pcc. And to me pcc has the least almost non existent recoil of them all. I dont need to shoot at high level to know that. 

Go faster and you’ll learn the relevance of what he’s trying to teach. 

If you stand and shoot every array and take 3x the amount of time to shoot a stage… then nah… it doesn’t really matter. 

5 hours ago, Dirty_J said:

Spoken like someone that’s never shot a carbine competitively… or certainly not at a high level. 😁

Or spoken like someone who has an MPX LOL!

On a less humorous note, your reply is spoken like someone lacking in manners or certainly lacking in social skills.  😀

Nolan

4 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Or spoken like someone who has an MPX LOL!

On a less humorous note, your reply is spoken like someone lacking in manners or certainly lacking in social skills.  😀

Nolan

Kinda like someone that interjects into a post they have zero interest in just to say “is this really an issue”? 😂

Silly posts will be answered in a commensurate manner. 

Reading comprehension 101

1 hour ago, BoyGlock said:

Reading comprehension and Memory 101

On September 21 at 6:25AM, BoyGlock said:

My mbx pro series has it and I like it very much. 3.5lbs, very short reset, almost no take up, straight trigger. Im just wondering why POF is advising against it in pcc9.

DOH!  MBX, not MPX

Nolan

Edited by Nolan
9 minutes ago, Nolan said:

My mbx pro series has it and I like it very much. 3.5lbs, very short reset, almost no take up, straight trigger. Im just wondering why POF is advising against it in pcc9.

DOH!  MBX, not MPX

Nolan

Zero interest in that he thinks the material has little value.  Not that he doesn’t shoot pcc. 😉

1 minute ago, BoyGlock said:

You guys trying to turn this beforum into THAT forum w/ ill mannered condescending veiled sarcastic rediculing posts? Thank you for letting the benosverse know the real you.

Well. To answer you original question. 

Yes. It’s really an issue. Go watch the video and sign up for a class with Max. 

34 minutes ago, Nolan said:

DOH!  MBX, not MPX

Nolan

Can you elaborate? It was about my MBX not MPX. And POF triggers. 
and why dont you posts your concerns in that thread?
You drag it out here to support your opinion in this topic?

On 10/3/2021 at 6:53 AM, BoyGlock said:

Is this really an issue in pcc 9?

Did you watch the video?  Also what PCC are you shooing?  Max gives visual eveidence of how that recoil makes the barrel track. Max explains the forces of recoil in regards to PCC and how to handle a PCC to mitigate those forces when it comes to direct blow back PCCs. With direct blow back the recoil is most definitely more violent than gas system of AR rifles.  

22 hours ago, BoyGlock said:

3 gun, shotgun and lately pcc. And to me pcc has the least almost non existent recoil of them all.

If you participate in 3 Gun, then you shoot an AR Correct?  Does your AR have more recoil than your PCC?  If so, your AR setup for competition is not very good. 

Edited by Boomstick303
4 hours ago, Dirty_J said:

Kinda like someone that interjects into a post they have zero interest in just to say “is this really an issue”? 😂

Silly posts will be answered in a commensurate manner. 

No, they won't. 

Attitude
Please be polite. Or if not polite, at least respectful.
No bickering. Regardless of the subject matter.
Antagonistic, offensive, or quarrelsome tones are not acceptable.
No trolling. No alternate accounts.

4 hours ago, BoyGlock said:

You guys trying to turn this beforum into THAT forum w/ ill mannered condescending veiled sarcastic rediculing posts? Thank you for letting the benosverse know the real you.

The real me was attempting sarcastic humor to the real Dirty_J about his lack of social graces in replying to your question.  

I had glanced through your post about the POF trigger and mis-remembered thinking you had an MPX.  DOH!

I should have just answered your question politely instead of trying for a couple of laughs from the peanut gallery.  Since you shoot 3 gun, everything Max said applies even more to shooting the shotgun.

Nolan

11 hours ago, Boomstick303 said:

If you participate in 3 Gun, then you shoot an AR CORRECT?  Does your AR have more recoil than your PCC?  If so your AR setup for competition is not very good. 

I have to agree with this statement completely.  My AR shoots way softer than my PCC and can be held much looser without having dot movement.