Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brass Monkey Bullets, anyone?

chgofirefighter

What's the verdict on the above?  They offer a lot of options to play with especially for 9mm, 115gr, 125, 135, 137, 147 and 150gr...  Interesting! I've been wanting to explore a  heavier grain than the 125gr that I normally use, most likely dabble into the 135, 137gr to test and see..  I'm not a huge fan of the 147/150gr, not a fan of how it cycles the slide...  

I personally run the 150s but got some 137s to test out. I have previously run 125 and 135 of other manufacturers and haven't really noticed enough of a difference to dislike the 150s. No problem splitting 0.11-0.12 at close targets so it's not slowing me down, its all the other things 😄.

I've used the brass monkey 127 gr tc and the 137 rn. Only used a few thousand of each but I've had zero problems. The coating seams good no lead in my glock and the shipping is fast! I'll be sticking with the brass monkeys for the foreseeable future.

YES. Do it. 

Ive been shooting their 115RN in the PCC and the 127 conical in my Glock, PDP and Czechmate. 

Work great… and most importantly.. COOL looking. 

Code “JClarkShooting” will save you 5% if you wanna take them for a whirl. 

8389BE59-15C5-4D93-96EC-C95D19233970.jpeg

Edited by Dirty_J

What an unusual coating color (really cool). I cannot shoot that great but with those I would have the best looking bullets at the match. Much cooler looking vs. the Blue, Black, or Red bullets most shoot….Thanks for posting the picture…..

I have been out of the shooting for some time due to the shortage, gouging, etc.  Are these coated bullets like the rest with crimping and accuracy. I may have to try them if I get back to PCC, as well as my pistol.