Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holosun 509T on CZ Custom Multi Optic Cut

touji

Hiya! Have an SP-01 Shadow coming from CZC in the near future and curious if anyone has put a 509T on the RMR plate from CZ Custom. How was fitment / placement using the conversion plate from Holosun? Debating the 509T and the Acro at the moment.

Good luck finding an acro. It’s pretty rare to come by.  I think it’s going to lift you a bit higher than normal. The 509t has a almost picatinny mount that is secured by a cross bolt. I’m away from home but I think it’s going to need to be

509t

adapter plate that comes with it

screwed to rmr plate 

gun

when I get home I can show you pictures of what comes with the 509t

On 9/3/2021 at 8:42 PM, touji said:

Hiya! Have an SP-01 Shadow coming from CZC in the near future and curious if anyone has put a 509T on the RMR plate from CZ Custom. How was fitment / placement using the conversion plate from Holosun? Debating the 509T and the Acro at the moment.

Thats funny, I was thinking about this today!

I would love to see fitment pics!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey folks, just broke my optic plate screws using the screws that came with the Holosun. They were a tad long and snapped the heads of the screws. Time to figure out what to do and who to send it to. Don’t make the mistake I just did!

Clarification: The 509T to RMR adapter plate screws were too long, snapped the heads off of the CZC Optic Plate.

Edited by touji

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Andy9 said:

CSC does say to trim the screws, so mount the optic with the plate off and then trim the screws from the bottom.

then put it all back on. 

Definitely didn't see that warning LOL Slide is off to CZC to help unscrew what I've screwed up. Hopefully I'll have it back by the end of the month.

• 1 month later...