Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone tried servicios y aventuras SPP?

RickT

Have you heard of discord? Follow this link and sign up for in stock notifications hopefully you won't have to wait long to get some. Brownells, midway and powder valley are dropping some regularly you have to be fast sign into your account on their websites and wait. 

https://discord.gg/reloading

Edited by Lightj75

I have been using them; I was getting desperate for primers so I bought some of these in March and waited about two months or so to get them.  After I bought them knowing I was going to wait, I said to myself, "what did I just do".  Fortunately they did come and I have used about 2K through my PCC so far without any hiccups.  They actually seat very well also.  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

My experience using the Aquila and Servicios Aventuras small pistol primers did not go well. Hand priming no problem. The issue was using them on a Hornady Progressive press. The Aguila do not seat properly, too high. The other ones seem to not operate the primer slide correctly. Too much bother to ever buy again for an AP press. Now I know why there available. Just my two cents. Too make sure it wasn’t the equipment setup I ran 100 CCI through it no problem. Anyone else run into problems?

19 hours ago, Benchmark said:

My experience using the Aquila and Servicios Aventuras small pistol primers did not go well. Hand priming no problem. The issue was using them on a Hornady Progressive press. The Aguila do not seat properly, too high. The other ones seem to not operate the primer slide correctly. Too much bother to ever buy again for an AP press. Now I know why there available. Just my two cents. Too make sure it wasn’t the equipment setup I ran 100 CCI through it no problem. Anyone else run into problems?

If you have any Aquila left try the fixes I posted on the Highroad.