Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trifusion Tactical and Unis Ginex Primers

I read on here several months ago that these guys were taking advanced orders for primers.  A shooting buddy of mine ordered a couple thousand dollars worth and they never delivered them.  He filed suit and had them served only to find that they had moved out of the building months ago.  Use caution if you order from them.....

1 hour ago, RangerTrace said:

I read on here several months ago that these guys were taking advanced orders for primers.  A shooting buddy of mine ordered a couple thousand dollars worth and they never delivered them.  He filed suit and had them served only to find that they had moved out of the building months ago.  Use caution if you order from them.....

I can't say that I'm surprised.

I bought primers from them just a month ago--zero issue. and the emails about the orders placed in March indicate that they are filling orders from february now.primers are  the ones that Tulammo uses.

thanks for the heads  up. I   will call them to check on my order status as a  just in case.   I will post any info I can find

Edited by boatdoc173

Here is a follow up to the below post, the thread had been locked:

The company never delivered. They kept sending out excuses and just another month emails.

Ultimately, and the first time ever that I had to dispute a charges on my credit card, you can read between the lines on that.

Moving forward, I did use gun broker and scored 10k for just under 12 cents a round for Remington small pistol, pricy, but considering the climate not bad. they came in on Saturday and i am shooting them tonight. 

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to them by phone late yesterday; seemed polite, articulate, reasonable. 

I am curious that they are no accepting credit cards for payment anymore; lots of possible reasons for that. 

BBB is not great, nor horrible. Yelp is the same. 

2 hours ago, konkapot said:

I am curious that they are no accepting credit cards for payment anymore; lots of possible reasons for that. 

Probably all the disputed charges people are making if they are either moving delivery dates back or not delivering at all. 

I have an order for Murom primers with TFT.  I was notified by email on August 20 that primers cleared customs and that the remainder is due.

I was told they have some credit card processing issues.  They are not the first firearm related business to have them so I wired my money.

I called for an update two days ago and was told they are shipping as fast as they can plus dealing with in store pickup.  So basically they're overwhelmed. 

They assured me that anyone who paid for Murom primers will get theirs in the coming weeks and texted me pics of their warehouse racks showing pallets of this stuff.

I'm fine with waiting since what I ordered is for my shooting in 2022.

If you haven't done business with them and are speculating about why they don't accept credit cards now, you probably should stop.

On 9/1/2021 at 8:03 AM, SGT_Schultz said:

I have an order for Murom primers with TFT.  I was notified by email on August 20 that primers cleared customs and that the remainder is due.

I was told they have some credit card processing issues.  They are not the first firearm related business to have them so I wired my money.

I called for an update two days ago and was told they are shipping as fast as they can plus dealing with in store pickup.  So basically they're overwhelmed. 

They assured me that anyone who paid for Murom primers will get theirs in the coming weeks and texted me pics of their warehouse racks showing pallets of this stuff.

I'm fine with waiting since what I ordered is for my shooting in 2022.

If you haven't done business with them and are speculating about why they don't accept credit cards now, you probably should stop.

The friend I mentioned here was sent a bunch of pictures a couple weeks ago as well.  They have a very pretty lady working there it seems......

On 9/13/2021 at 11:43 AM, konkapot said:

Please advise when your primers arrive. 

Came in yesterday, about a week late thanks to Fedex

Like every European primer I've used (Fiocchi, Sellier & Bellot) they're tight and need to be pushed in hard.  I suspect the reports I've read of bad ignition are due to people not being used to that.

Loaded 100 rounds to try tomorrow while zeroing dots

On 9/17/2021 at 7:31 AM, konkapot said:

Sincere thanks to both of you. 

Shot 100 rounds yesterday with flawless ignition.  If you've never used European primers, just know you will have to squeeze the s#!t out of priming tool to get them seated.

Edited by SGT_Schultz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FINALLY, got my Ginex primers today...  from Trifusiion Tactical.  Paid 1/2 down in Feb., then the rest were paid off from a delayed invoice in early Sept.  They finally shipped, then FedEx sat on the package at the pickup point and at the destination facility.  I finally drove to the hub and picked it up myself.  Loaded up a few - they seated fine - will test fire tomorrow.

So far I've loaded close to 1500 rounds with the Murom brand Russian primers and have shot 500 to 600 rounds without a single failure of any sort.

Depending on the brass headstamp they can be tough to seat but I use that as hand strength exercise.  The only annoyance is that they tend to flip on their side inside my RCBS priming tool which slows the process down.

They're ok when beggars can't be choosers but I can't wait until CCI primers are available again.