Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good grip tape for CZ TSO

Reloader98

Hello everyone, I have a CZ TSO I’ve had it for a while, I love it, but I have some smaller hands, so getting a good grip on that gun is a little hard sometimes to do consistently, without some slippage after a a little bit, or sweaty hands. 
any suggestions for rap around grip tape? I don’t want to spend so much money on new grips, as I’m a broke college student. 

any good brands that make it for that specific gun, I can only find it for the 75, shadow, or other smaller framed models. 

if rolls of grip tape like 3m for example are the way to go, what brands are the best for sticking to metal and checkered grips like on the TSO? 

thanks! 

Buy a roll of skateboard grip tape from a local skateshop, it will be like $10.  If the guys in the shop are nice, they'll just give you the leftover end from gripping a skate deck.  clean the area first with rubbing alcohol or something that will remove all oil and grime.  A hair drier will make the grip tape more pliable.  

36 minutes ago, obsessiveshooter said:

Buy a roll of skateboard grip tape from a local skateshop, it will be like $10.  If the guys in the shop are nice, they'll just give you the leftover end from gripping a skate deck.  clean the area first with rubbing alcohol or something that will remove all oil and grime.  A hair drier will make the grip tape more pliable.  

That’s a great idea obsessiveshooter, I don’t have any skate shops around here but I’ll find something at Home Depot. 

15 hours ago, SGT_Schultz said:

Silicon carbide on the grip panels and grip lotion on your hands

I was kind of thinking about getting some of that grip lotion. Thought it was kind of neat. 

what do you mean by silicon carbide? Is it silicon carbide grips? 

LOK thin grips.  Have them on my TSO and used to run them on my Czechmate when I had it.  Great for smaller hands and very good grip.  I do still use the grip lotion but that is also to take the moisture out of my hands rather than strictly for grip.  

• 3 months later...