Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I miss the old members and topics

17 hours ago, JD45 said:

What happened to Tightloop, Flexmoney, and EricW? and the old topics. Now it's all "Stock 1 or 2?, And PCC problems"

Agree. I think I joined(08 or 09) when the forum was at it's peak or maybe even beyond peaked. I shot every month with Flex, talked to him all the time. Went on a bender or two while working major matches as well.:cheers:  I met the majority of the moderators at Area 6 in 2010 and shot with a few of them. They were all good dudes. I guess people burn out eventually and move on to other interests. 

There were much broader threads then than there are today. And of course people are much different ten years later.

I miss the Friday flame wars the most.

2 hours ago, Sarge said:

Agree. I think I joined(08 or 09) when the forum was at it's peak or maybe even beyond peaked. I shot every month with Flex, talked to him all the time. Went on a bender or two while working major matches as well.:cheers:  I met the majority of the moderators at Area 6 in 2010 and shot with a few of them. They were all good dudes. I guess people burn out eventually and move on to other interests. 

There were much broader threads then than there are today. And of course people are much different ten years later.

I miss the Friday flame wars the most.

:lol::lol:

Nice memories, Sarge. I got accused of a "Drive-By Kegging" at Ohio State one year that Kyle was MD. They said that me and BOZ1911 got a number of RO's 'bent' the night before the match. 

*Unless anyone can produce verifiable video of the malicious accusation, I deny all knowledge and will continue to plead my innocence. :rolleyes: 

Thank you! lol

So many good stories in that thread. I can't remember if Patrick Sweeney's stories are in a different one or not.

The Benos story about abusing the rental car at Second Chance is a good one.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 3:25 PM, MemphisMechanic said:

We’ll see you again in 2023 when you return for your next visit. 👍

On 9/24/2021 at 9:09 PM, BritinUSA said:

He’s like ‘BeetleJuice’, say his name three times…..

Pardon me while I hang out with Geena Davis and Winona Ryder.