Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone send their P320 to GrayGuns?

CurlyShuffle

Has anyone here sent their P320 to GrayGuns and have them install their kit along with any polishing/tuning they would do according to their site?  Just wondering what peoples' thoughts are with that service.  I seemingly can't find many opinions one way or the other.

I have 2 legions, both have the Gray Guns trigger, one of them I installed myself the 2nd I sent to Gray Guns I also wanted to get a barrel fitted so I thought if they can polish/tune and install the trigger too then perfect. I never weighed the trigger pull but they feel the same which I expected, but the trigger pull is noticeably smoother in the one that they did. I thought it was worth it only because I was also having them fit a barrel for me, otherwise it was a very long wait, I think a full month, and when shooting in a match I don't know a difference in the trigger between the one I installed myself and the one that was polished and tuned. 

I had the opportunity to fondle a couple of Bruce Gray's p320s.....full on open customs with with their awesome Tungsten infused grip, Bar-Sto barrels, amazing trigger. That gun felt so nice in hand, it balances beautifully....I was very impressed and at least for myself, the grip blows away even the Wilson frame.

I also had a chance to play with a couple of production and limited type models.  It was cool to review the evolution of their p320 parts. A really great experience, spoke with some of the steel / speed shooters as well who were very pleased, they were hammering with the pistol.

Mr. Gray has an incredible understanding of that platform and really delved into the workings of the pistol and optimized it well beyond i would have thought possible.

I would love to get my hands on one. Their warranty is incredible as well.

Edited by wanttolearn

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 12:40 PM, trsrt8 said:

I have 2 legions, both have the Gray Guns trigger, one of them I installed myself the 2nd I sent to Gray Guns I also wanted to get a barrel fitted so I thought if they can polish/tune and install the trigger too then perfect. I never weighed the trigger pull but they feel the same which I expected, but the trigger pull is noticeably smoother in the one that they did. I thought it was worth it only because I was also having them fit a barrel for me, otherwise it was a very long wait, I think a full month, and when shooting in a match I don't know a difference in the trigger between the one I installed myself and the one that was polished and tuned. 

what was the butchers bill for the trigger work and barrel?    I am crossing over to an x5 legion after a long glock affiliation and trying to get a sense of custom work options.   Thx. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 9:23 AM, Desk-Jockey said:

what was the butchers bill for the trigger work and barrel?    I am crossing over to an x5 legion after a long glock affiliation and trying to get a sense of custom work options.   Thx. 

It came out to about $220. 

• 4 months later...

I've also sent 2 of mine to Bruce for trigger and action work...when they came back the actions were silky smooth and the trigger is probably one of the best striker fired guns I've shot they both break well under 2 lbs and when I asked how they got everything so buttery smooth, he responded with, "We hone everything".  they do truly wonderful work and you won't be disapointed

13 hours ago, RogerS said:

I've also sent 2 of mine to Bruce for trigger and action work...when they came back the actions were silky smooth and the trigger is probably one of the best striker fired guns I've shot they both break well under 2 lbs and when I asked how they got everything so buttery smooth, he responded with, "We hone everything".  they do truly wonderful work and you won't be disapointed

What was the average turn around time for his work?