Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pretty sad turnout.  Only 1 Canadian I know of who is probably living in FL is going.  The others bailed, we didn’t bother even signing up, I knew they weren’t going to make travel easier.  Shouldn’t have cancelled the Frostproof IRC match last year.  I believe the 2 AZ matches had around 110 shooters each?  That was a fun trip.

We love icore but it’s barely registering a pulse at this point.  The CDN regionals are a postal match.  Oy.

2 hours ago, MikeyScuba said:

We love icore but it’s barely registering a pulse at this point.  The CDN regionals are a postal match.  Oy.

It also doesn't help that they didn't post CDN regionals match stages anywhere and only hand them over to selected people.

On 8/4/2021 at 8:34 AM, RangerMcFadden said:

I haven’t seen anyone talk about it so I figured I give a heads up that the IRC stages are posted up on PractiScore.

Do you need to be registered for the match to see them?

1 hour ago, PatJones said:

Never mind. I was looking for a match book, not individual PDFs for each stage.

Wow. I don't know what their setup crew looks like, but that's a lot of shooting boxes for a major match.

It looks like half the match is for trying out new classifiers.

22 hours ago, euxx said:

It also doesn't help that they didn't post CDN regionals match stages anywhere and only hand them over to selected people.

? What stages? You are assuming a lot.  The group in BC I take it is going to “run” a postal match when there already is an Int postal match and a range is already running it here.  There are already only 2 venues left  running icore, both are 3 and 4hr hours one way and only 13 people show up usually.  Sad, covid killed icore.  

But I’m holding my own in open in ipsc given I’m a newbie with a 2011.  

Pat - Shooting boxes?  I hate those.  Give me dynamic stages.  

On 8/5/2021 at 9:24 PM, MikeyScuba said:

What stages? You are assuming a lot.  The group in BC I take it is going to “run” a postal match when there already is an Int postal match and a range is already running it here.  There are already only 2 venues left  running icore, both are 3 and 4hr hours one way and only 13 people show up usually.  Sad, covid killed icore.

Assuming what? Normally postal matches are posted for all. Including the intl match. But BC guys are special...

And no, I'm not driving for 3 hours to shoot "from the box" stages. Those I can setup at my home range.

• 2 weeks later...

This link is to a closed thread...

I had to remove a couple of posts, Seems someone decided to dredge up the same subject here; even referencing the closed thread.

We don't close threads for fun. There's better ways to spend our time.

When you see a subject closed, please leave it that way.

Now, this one gets closed, too.