Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best place to buy Mark 7 autodrive?

I’m planning to buy an autodrive for my RL 1100 press. I see that Ben Stoeger, Double Alpha, and Mark 7 reloading all sell them. Is there a “preferred” place to buy them?  Does anyone have them in stock?  Are there any discount codes or sales on the near term horizon that I can take advantage of?

Thanks. 

The problem is that Lyman is 14-16 weeks behind.  They get shipped and sold almost immediately.

Your best bet is sign up for notify me options on web sites.  Then jump on the next available one.

No one is going sell then cheap with such high demand.  That ship sailed a while back.

1 hour ago, Sigarmsp226 said:

Cuz  - How about I call Cousin Steve and tell him that you and Boom and I will be happy to be three Beta testing sites for Dillon’s new auto drive system they say they are about to release? 😂

Now you’re talking Mark, I like the sound of that, LOL. 

And here I was just hoping for maybe free shipping and no sales tax added on. 

:)

3 hours ago, Sigarmsp226 said:

ow about I call Cousin Steve and tell him that you and Boom and I will be happy to be three Beta testing sites for Dillon’s new auto drive system they say they are about to release?

Count me in. 

On 7/25/2021 at 5:44 PM, Sigarmsp226 said:

Cuz  - How about I call Cousin Steve and tell him that you and Boom and I will be happy to be three Beta testing sites for Dillon’s new auto drive system they say they are about to release? 😂

Mark:

Gladly be a beta tester here too!

;)

At my age, having the option of various "sense" dies would definitely be a desired option for the Dillon Automation unit!

IMO, it makes "automation" truly automated!

Ok Mark!  Time to get some detailed insider info!

;)

33 minutes ago, Cuz said:

This has the makings of a group buy…

Cuz:

Time to start a new thread under Dillon Reloading Equipment to see who's interested in the upcoming Dillon Automated Unit!

👍

Edited by HOGRIDER
Corrected rules violation.

7 minutes ago, HOGRIDER said:

Cuz:

Time to start a new thread under Dillon Reloading Equipment to see who's in for a group buy!

👍

Nope. From the guidelines:

Advertising
The general forums are not for any advertising whatsoever.
Please do not advertise products or services for yourself or for others in your posts or your Signature, either with text, links, Avatars or images.
However, a non-linked, single line of text in your Signature stating "Team ______" is permitted.
"Group Buys" are not permitted on Brian's Forums. And WTB (Want To Buy) Posts are only permitted in the Classified Forums.

2 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

Nope. From the guidelines:

Advertising
The general forums are not for any advertising whatsoever.
Please do not advertise products or services for yourself or for others in your posts or your Signature, either with text, links, Avatars or images.
However, a non-linked, single line of text in your Signature stating "Team ______" is permitted.
"Group Buys" are not permitted on Brian's Forums. And WTB (Want To Buy) Posts are only permitted in the Classified Forums.

Chuck:

Thanks for pointing out my infraction of the rules.  Definitely not intentional.

:)