Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bullets out magazine pouches recommendations?

attakmint

I'm currently trying out a Stock II for CO, switching over from a P320. I'm looking at magazine pouches.  I'm experimenting with MBX and Mec Gar with an extension magazines.  I've always used bullets out.  What magazine pouches do you like?

I have Ghost 360s set up for P320s and DAA Racers set up for 2011s. The length front-to-back of the Tanfo mags makes it a bit of a hard fit in the Ghost 360s.

On that note, how about magnet pouches?  Any favorites there?

• 1 month later...

I went to the Ghost 360 from Racers for bullets out shooting a Stock 2 for Prod. The release of the Ghost was night and day better than the plastic Racers, but of course the metal ones may be better. Have never heard that the Tanfo mags were a fit issue with Ghost pouches. It seems that all Ben Stoeger disciples use them with no issue.

I use the DAA Alpha Xi pouches (some with a magnet attached - or magnet alone) for my Open rig (bullets out): easy to set to your liking (amongst others, due to ball joint, sturdy, easy to fit to your mags (with inserts and tension screw), and easy to individualize. Never had any issues, to include when going prone. Pay once, cry once 🙂