Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primer Tube filler

I’ve been away from the reloading world for a bit, I have a friend that’s getting started reloading, I went over tonight and got his 750 with bullet feeder set up, he’s got everything pretty squared away except for a primer tube filler. I have a rf100 and PAL filler that’s 10 years old so he can borrow that for as long as he wants but we are wondering if there is anything else on the market these days. 

I tried the DAA primer pro when it came out and couldn’t get rid of it fast enough. 

36 minutes ago, RudyVey said:

PAL is the way to go, had two Vibra Prime and never got them to work, even with the the recommended fixes that were posted here.

quick search and could t find one for sale

1 hour ago, RudyVey said:

PAL is the way to go, had two Vibra Prime and never got them to work, even with the the recommended fixes that were posted here.

I guess I must have gotten lucky with the two I purchased as both are non-modified and work great (so far)….I have been using one unit for over 5 years so far without any issues…When they quit working I will be sure to look at the PAL unit…..Mark

On 7/9/2021 at 12:58 PM, cnote said:

what did the pal run when you found one... im still having no luck so far...

If I recall correctly it's around 260 us $$ shipped from Italy via FedEx, you will have it in a few days. 

Worth every Penney 

Got both the Pal filler (LP) and a RF100 (SP), my RF100 is bulletproof so that would get my vote since it is fully unattended.

With the Pal filler you still need to get the primers right-side-up and get them in the tube.

• 4 weeks later...