Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MidWest Regional

Great match, good to be shooting again. It was great to be around revolver shooters again and for those who knew Roger Davis (Bubber) he passed last week and he will be sorely missed. 

Hadn't heard that, a real whiz with a Speed Loader and an all around great man.  Hadn't seen him in several years.

The match was great, I think Don did a great job and I heard quite a few who had an enthusiastic response to ICORE in general.  Simple, no hassles, smooth run courses with no back logs or pile ups.  Some of that was due to not depending on gimmick targets to spice up the courses.

Good to make new friends, to see some new amazing talent and Great to go "Round" with old bud's.  

I thought the match was great.  Nice straight forward test of skills, good people, and done by noon.  It's been quite a while since I shot a revo only match.  Big thanks to everyone who made this happen...

On 7/3/2021 at 5:39 PM, revoman said:

Great match, good to be shooting again. It was great to be around revolver shooters again and for those who knew Roger Davis (Bubber) he passed last week and he will be sorely missed. 

I only knew him from here, sad.

Condolences to his family.

RIP Bubber.

I'm glad you enjoyed the match.  If I get the chance, I will host another one.  With more time to prepare there will more field courses and fewer classifiers.  There is interest in starting a local Icore club in eastern Nebraska.  Will keep everyone posted.