PCC match videos

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, LowSpeedHighDrag said:

Why the Eclipse rather than the PDI, which is made for PPCs?  Any issues running the Eclipse with the PCC?

2-3 years ago there was only Eclipse on the Europe market :D It's 100% ok

On 6/30/2023 at 11:04 AM, Ner said:

2-3 years ago there was only Eclipse on the Europe market :D It's 100% ok

Thanks.

I've got 2 PDI triggers now, and I think I'm going to just stick with them.  Cheaper than buying 2 *more* Eclipses.  😎

I've got Eclipses on my ARs, and yes, they're marginally better in terms of trigger feel, but ...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 8:06 AM, LowSpeedHighDrag said:

Hiperfire customer service confirmed that both the Eclipse and PDI work in a PCC...

Okay, a brief update.

Swapped in an Eclipse trigger off of an AR15 in place of the PDI.  Recoil seemed a bit sharper, and the group size opened up.  At 25 yards the PDI resulted in 3 rounds touching, which the Eclipse was more like a 1.5"-2.0" group.

Hmmm.

Put the PDI back, and had 3 incidents of the PCC doubling at a couple of matches.  Not happy about that, as the last one jammed up the rifle and cost me 17 seconds to clear.

I ran across a Timney AR9 trigger that I had ordered earlier and never got around to trying.  Put that in, and took it to the range.  Seemed an even better feel than the PDI, and ran smoother.  Retained the previous accuracy.  No doubling so far. Looks like that's the one that I leave in (well, for now, anyway).

Ah, the saga continues...