Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC match videos

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@3:29, I was disoriented because at the second target of the stage I shot a no shoot because a piece of brass deflected off my arm and landed behind my red dot. Never had that happen before. So consequently I shot another no shoot which is why it was a very slow 3 shots.  

@4:51, I didn’t get a procedural. I could tell I was back in when I let the shots go but it sure doesn’t look it. 

I edit this on my iPhone. So in other words I can’t add stats per stage… and I have a hard time justifying buying a computer to do fancy editing. 

33 minutes ago, Bdh821 said:

@3:29, I was disoriented because at the second target of the stage I shot a no shoot because a piece of brass deflected off my arm and landed behind my red dot. Never had that happen before. So consequently I shot another no shoot which is why it was a very slow 3 shots.  

@4:51, I didn’t get a procedural. I could tell I was back in when I let the shots go but it sure doesn’t look it. 

I edit this on my iPhone. So in other words I can’t add stats per stage… and I have a hard time justifying buying a computer to do fancy editing. 

IMO video shouldn't be used for foot faults (not that it can be yet anyway) because if the sound is off just a tiny bit it can look better or worse than it was IRL. 

16 minutes ago, Racinready300ex said:

IMO video shouldn't be used for foot faults (not that it can be yet anyway)

In my opinion if video is ever be able to be used it should only be used to benefit the shooter and not penalize the shooter.  If the RO did not recognize the penalty Realtime then there is no penalty.  Probably a mute point in that video will never be used.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first 4 USPSA matches. Just small locals but I was looking for something to do for fun to unwind from how seriously I take 3 gun. You can see me working really hard to get A's in the first two vids, then accepting some C's and scoring better in the next two. Two M classifiers so far, maybe I should get a USPSA membership.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...