Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Waitlisted at Nationals

Balakay

So I forgot to set a reminder on my phone to register for Open Nats and find myself on the waitlist. Not happy. 

What is the likelihood of getting a spot? (Practiscore shows some spots available now)

Any sense regarding the time course of when spots become available?

15 minutes ago, Balakay said:

So I forgot to set a reminder on my phone to register for Open Nats and find myself on the waitlist. Not happy. 

What is the likelihood of getting a spot? (Practiscore shows some spots available now)

Available spots could just be people that haven't squaded. No way of telling if or when you might get in. Without knowing how far down the wait-list you are. I know of people getting accepted a couple days before the match.

• 2 weeks later...

I signed up for LoCap very late.  Wait listed and then approved within days. But THAT was LoCap. Open is more popular.  

I heard lots of discussions about round count and ammo costs.  Many did not like wasting the ammo.  The primer shortage was a major concern for not going. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2021 at 11:20 AM, Balakay said:

Dude. Please.

If you can afford it, they will let you shoot. I've signed up for a nat 5 days before it started.

Never worry about not getting in it. You are paying 300+ dollars. They like money.

Edited by yekcoh