Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How many Dillon RL1100 owners' use station 6 when using the Mr Bullet feeder is there enough room to use it without complications.

37 minutes ago, AHI said:

Hear you go

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/102134525?pid=886643

in the description

Lee Seater Dies for pistol cartridges feature two crimp shoulders. The first shoulder applies a slight taper crimp and the second shoulder applies a full roll crimp. The closer the die is adjusted to the shell holder the heavier the crimp will be.

IN STOCK

FYI this is the same die DAA has with their name on it.

and that die at Midway is currently about as cheap as you are going to see it, pandemic or otherwise

15 hours ago, AHI said:

IT IS IN STOCK. AND  HAS BEEN IN STOCK. ALL THE TIME. THAT YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU CAN NOT FIND ONE.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP, IT STILL IS NOT THE DIE I WANT, THANKS FOR YOUR CONSERN

DDC and AHI - Thanks guys for posting the Lee and Redding Die details.  I just bought both in 9mm from Midway and received free shipping…Will be anxious to at least try these to see if they will allow me to seat and crimp in one step…I have a endoscope camera that I can use thus allowing me to use a separate die for seating and crimping BUT if I can get either one of these to work for loading my 9mm low power factor loads it will allow me to use the Dillon Powder Cop and my MBF rather than having to use the camera set up….For $50.00 for both dies with free shipping it will be a fun project to try…

Thanks again for re-emphasizing the point that is called out in these die descriptions because had you not I too would have looked only at the description of the die on Midways site where it states “seating die”….Mark