Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P 9 2.0 CORE 5 in USPSA holster

beckham

What holster are you guys using with the M&P 9 2.0 CORE 5 in with suppressor height sights?

None of off the shelf holsters state that they will work with the suppressor height sights. I can order one from Red Hill, but it takes 30 days. It takes a full 30 days or more as I already have two of them (CZ TSO and HK VP9L OR).  I am just looking to see if I can get one faster than 30 days and not pay an additional $40. The Blade-Tech Classic and Comp Tac International looks like it might work??? Suggestions…

My Comp-Tac International, purchased for my original 5" M&P2.0,  works perfectly with my new M&P2.0 CORE with the factory suppressor-height sights.  In fact, the current Comp-Tac web site specifies the 5" M&P model fits both the standard and CORE versions.

• 1 month later...

Thank for the responses. I ended up going with the Red Hill Tactical holster. This is my third one and I have not had a problem with any of them.  

• 1 month later...