Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

which cz should I pick???

CZ173

I am wanting to compare and see which handgun is the most accurate for me at 25ft, 50ft and 75ft

I already picked the ones from other brands but trying to decide between Cz Accu shadow, A01 LD and TSO

Going up against

Beretta 92x performance 

Sig p210 target

2 hours ago, CZ173 said:

I am wanting to compare and see which handgun is the most accurate for me at 25ft, 50ft and 75ft

I already picked the ones from other brands but trying to decide between Cz Accu shadow, A01 LD and TSO

Going up against

Beretta 92x performance 

Sig p210 target

Not on your list, but just finished some load development for a CZ Shadow 2 Orange..............

HTHs

3.5 N320 R3.png

On 6/11/2021 at 10:12 PM, HOGRIDER said:

Not on your list, but just finished some load development for a CZ Shadow 2 Orange..............

HTHs

3.5 N320 R3.png

wow that group looks great. My TS2 loves 147s as well.

I have an accu shadow and an A01ld.  They are both very accurate guns.  The A01 trigger can be tuned to, in my opinion, a better level than the rest of the 75 family due to the sear cage being pinned to the frame.  And the weight of the A01 helps stabilize it when shooting off hand.  I'm not sure any of the three listed are any more inherently accurate than the other, it comes down to how well they fit your hand.  TSO, Accu shadow and the A01 all have different grip frames. 

The tso is heavier and larger than the shadow.  They are also sao.  I would agree that whatever fits your hand is probably your best choice.   Determining how your going  to shoot the gun, competitively or just at the range for fun will also help you decide.

On 6/16/2021 at 2:29 PM, CZ85Combat said:

What type of shooting do you plan to do?

The op hasn't said a word in his own thread since a week ago.  If he cared he would have.

Looks like something that starts with ask and ends with hole.

Edited by SGT_Schultz