Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who made this Glock Slide?

ckinninger

Helping out with an estate that includes a lot of parts.  One of those is a brand new slide that fits on a G22 frame.  However, the only markings are the logo on the top, and  “17” stamped on the underside of the frame.  Could anyone tell me who made this slide, and if it is worth the effort to try and build it out to fit the G22 frame?

CC09669B-4C6D-4A8B-945B-FC454EE3FA6E.jpeg

3C29A539-210D-4C4C-B52F-3A4EE03308EE.jpeg

3 minutes ago, trebore said:

The slide will fit both G17 and G22 frames, the barrel Diameter could be the issue,  Since it is marked G17, I would suspect it has to be a 9mm.

There are also two Glock barrels I found as well, but neither would fit.  I did not have a caliper available to measure, but the box one of them was in was labeled 9mm, and they appeared to be the same diameter.  I assumed it was because this is not a "drop in" frame and therefore would require fitting.

My G17, Lone Wolf measures .569 at the muzzle, the G34, Gen 4 measures .568 (OEM).  These are side to side measurements.  The only .40 S&W I have is a G23 and it measures .588 (OEM).  What does the barrel opening (muzzle end) on the slide measure?

On 6/10/2021 at 2:04 PM, trebore said:

My G17, Lone Wolf measures .569 at the muzzle, the G34, Gen 4 measures .568 (OEM).  These are side to side measurements.  The only .40 S&W I have is a G23 and it measures .588 (OEM).  What does the barrel opening (muzzle end) on the slide measure?

Unfortunately, I did not have a caliper at the time to measure, and they are currently several states away until I can get back there again.