Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

x5 legion variants?

jimbullet

Something I noted when the R2 designation came out on the P320 X5 Legion, it would seem that was about the same time the slide was cut to accept direct mounts of SROs/RMRS along with the original optics the slide was cut for. This is a complete guess.  

6 hours ago, mrvip27 said:

It has to do with the amount of magazines you get with the gun. As far as I was aware.

how many mags did it come with the earlier version? the R2 had 3 mags

My original X5 Legion came with 3, 17 round magazines as did my R2 X5 Legion came with 3, 17 round magazines. The Max X5 Legion comes with 4, 21  round magazines and that slide is cut for direct mounts of Sig Romeo 3 Max or the XL optics. 

The R2 designation may have to do with the mag compliant model that does come with 3, 10 round mags for states that have capacity limits. 

On 6/5/2021 at 3:25 AM, jimbullet said:

how many mags did it come with the earlier version? the R2 had 3 mags

My sku had the R2 in it and it had 3 mags (17rd)

A quick look on the website shows that the R2 is available with both 17 round and 10 round mags. 

I can’t find anything about it online. Typical Sig fashion. Constantly changing things without telling anyone what the changes are.