Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Worst Case Scenario

dirtypool40

damn. I forgot about the dance thread. once video of my patented "Half Chimp Flip" maneuver gets out, I'll never live it down. :blink:

(I only say "half" because I didn't actually make it all the way to the ground. Close though.) ;)

Oh, sure, they get the chimp flip but not my feet on the stage where it mattered. <_<

This is a thread drift, but I had to mention it....

I just saw the movie "Noel" yesterday, it is a new release striaght to video flick with Robin Williams, Susan Sarandon, Paul Walker and Penelope Cruz. There is a scene where Penelope Cruz is trying to get Paul Walker to dance with her as practice for their upcoming wedding. I havent watched the whole movie yet, but you may wanna check it out, as the parallels to your situation are kinda almost scary

Fall down the steps of the church after the ceremony.

Then make your excues for not dancing.

Ted

Eric

That is the best Idea I have heard yet! Of course, you would look like a clutz, but that is still better than a white guy trying to impress a bunch of latinos with his dancing!!!

Eric,

The solution is simple,

Lots of cotton gauze applied to the lower leg (pick a spot), wrap with cloth tape and cover liberalley with plaster of paris. Of course on must invent a creative and plausible story that involves great sacrifice, courage, rescue, or some nonsense that will evoke torrents of sympathy. Voila, you're home free!

Failing that, I know the name of an ex ice skater that comes highly recommended! ;)