Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Major matches return to Southern Utah

Save the dates!  

Southern Utah Practical Shooters (SUPS) has been working very hard to get our range fully operational after major renovations and we are now at a point where it is time to schedule our large matches.

2021 Red Rock Rumble 
Our first large match since reopening January 2021 will be the Red Rock Rumble!  This will be a USPSA 12 stage match. Early match is 30SEP-01OCT and main match is 02OCT-03OCT.  The shoot schedule will be 8 stages day 1 and 4 stages day 2, followed by awards.  

This match will be available on Practiscore June 11th, 6:00pm Utah time. 

2022 Berry’s Steel Open
The much anticipated Berry’s Steel Open match is returning April 2022! Early match is April 7-8, Main match is April 9-10.  This will be an 18 stage match of 3 steel genres:  Run and Gun, Par Time, Speed Shoots. 

This match will be available on Practiscore October 29th, 6:00pm Utah time

Watch for further announcements on both matches.

We are very excited to get back into hosting great matches that you have come to expect from SUPS.  We hope to see you all there!

Dan Long

SUPS Board Member

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ChuckS said:

From the registration page:

image.png.4dc2f73b6cf6ba2262289f8409347dd4.png

Must have missed it in my old age.  LOL So i found out that the match coincides with the Huntsman games and that is one of the reasons why rooms are so high that week.   might have to skip it .  too rich for my blood this time 

• 4 weeks later...