Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

And you guys are largely to blame.............

Cherokeewind

I have recently had a LOT of fun shooting my S&W revolvers.  The last time I fired a semi auto was when I had to qualify several weeks ago.

I'm formally blaming the guys on this forum and some others for all the fun I'm having:)

Jim

I switched a few months ago to my 617 for RFPI.  It's a blast.  I always enjoy shooting my revolvers more than my autos.  It's a lot cheaper shooting .22s and I don't have to spend hours in the garage reloading.

Completed in stand.jpg

20 hours ago, Cherokeewind said:

I have recently had a LOT of fun shooting my S&W revolvers.  The last time I fired a semi auto was when I had to qualify several weeks ago.

I'm formally blaming the guys on this forum and some others for all the fun I'm having:)

Jim

Professional counseling can help manage the symptoms, but there is no known cure. Sorry.

2 hours ago, Distant Thunder said:

Professional counseling can help manage the symptoms, but there is no known cure. Sorry.

I keep going for counseling, but everything the MD & RO counsel me on dissipates with the BEEP!

1 hour ago, Distant Thunder said:

Short term memory loss maybe?

Probably I am a Super Senior in 25 days!  But it's always been an issue since 1978.  Many of us have surmised that the "timer horn frequencies" scramble brain cells at the start signal!  🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, pskys2 said:

Probably I am a Super Senior in 25 days!  But it's always been an issue since 1978.  Many of us have surmised that the "timer horn frequencies" scramble brain cells at the start signal!  🤣🤣🤣

Early congratulations on making it to the Super Senior level. Welcome to the club. Now, what were we talking about?

21 hours ago, Distant Thunder said:

Under 18 = Junior

55 and over = Senior

65 and over = Super Senior

70 and over = Antique

75 and over = Ancient 

80 and over = The Walking Dead

I'm laughing but it's starting to hurt.