Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock store gen 5 heavy tungsten guide rod, did they forget to include the adapter?

Bunnies4r5

Hey guys I ordered a super heavy extended gen 5 uncaptured guide rod, and they told me it included everything I needed to run it in my gun but there is no front adapter for it. I assume this is incorrect right? 

So annoying since I specifically asked I'd it included it and they said yes, now I can't run the gun on Tuesday as I planned

So maybe this one is suppose to be like this? The one humble marksman is using I believe is the double diamond which shows the adapter in the picture on glockstore. This one is much thicker then that so maybe it just fits into the slide without any adapter? The pictures don't show any adapter so here in a min I'm gonna try putting it in and see how it goes, hopefully I'm just a newbie over reacting

Yea I'm dumb just watched a video, the version I have doesn't use a plug sorry guys haha, going this heavy into mods is new to me. Use to just slap a johnny glock trigger in and call it a day, I love uspsa lol

Just put it in, fits and functions exactly as it should, guess I should have just started there

Edited by Bunnies4r5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...