Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting with my son

gator11

Took my 7 year old son shooting with his new Cricket 22 rifle. Absolutely the most fun I have ever had at the range. Can't wait to take him again. Definitely a proud dad moment. 

Thanks for sharing. Your son is lucky to have you as his father. The best times are where you both had a great experience. I'll bet he shoots better than you. 😀

1 hour ago, Youngeyes said:

Thanks for sharing. Your son is lucky to have you as his father. The best times are where you both had a great experience. I'll bet he shoots better than you. 😀

Let's hope so lol. Thank you for the kind words. It was so much fun watching him shoot, concentrating and listening to all the instructions. He really impressed me with his level of effort he has putting forth. Definitely a great day in my life. 

I shot with all 3 of my boys as they grew up going to USPSA and steel matches. I told them I don't care if you continue in the shooting sports but I want you to be able to handle guns safely.

One day my youngest was invited by his friend to shoot paintball guns. As they finished up my son walked out with the other kids but he was the only one that had his trigger finger outside the trigger guard. I knew that day my job was done.

I am so glad you are shooting with your son. They remember these times for the rest of their lives. 

Take care