Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

All gas no brakes

lroy

That's a good point. On my walkthrough, I picked out a spot on the ground I wanted to be at, but neglected to burn in what I should be seeing through the port. I was focused on moving through the position rather than hitting both targets cleanly. I'll incorporate that next time, for sure.

Again, you're right on the poppers. I knew there was a delay, but it does seem to be at least a full second before activation. I know I can hit a short transition, open <10 yard target and be back before it falls. It would've cut a lot of time off that stage.

I'll pay special attention to these things in my visualization next time. Thanks.

Shot a 4 classifier match. Had two 91s. Should put me at M when they get run next week.

With 4 weeks to the state match, I'm going to just focus on staying in control.

Took time to visit family. Came back feeling good and saw I made M class.

Not sure the timeframe is good or bad, but I feel pretty confident going into my first state match.

The plan going forward is just to focus on what I can control. My gear, my plan, my execution. Sounds simple, I guess, but it's all I can really do. Other people are going to shoot their own match, so I need to just concentrate on mine.