Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore - Match results not connecting to match?

I was iffy on whether or not this is a "registration" issue so please feel free to move if needed.

I ran a match last night and uploaded results when we were done. However, the match still shows in my "Upcoming Events" dashboard and not in "Results". The results are definitely uploaded - I could find them by searching under "Scores" and I've even claimed them for my club. I confirmed with another shooter and he's seeing the same thing.

I initially set the match up on PS then pulled it to my tablets using the Practiscore PIN. When we were done, I sync'd them and then uploaded using the option in the app on a tablet. Is there something I missed? I usually do this for the other match I help run and don't see this issue.

Yep, happened here in Wa State. Shot a Match Sunday, results did not show up as of today (Mon.) on PS. But...the result did show up on my Samsung PS Competitor app. They'll get it worked out. 

The Competitor app is not using that website dashboard. You can search your matches by your email, member#, competitor name, or just the match name... And then data is available for offline use and quick access. You can switch between matches you previously downloaded.