Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

powder available

boatdoc173

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, ChuckS said:

Graf's has some Vihtavuori powders (minus a couple jugs of N320 ';-) )  18Jul21 1431Z

Thanks for the update. Picked up some N320 also :) :) .

Graf's has N320, N340, 3N38, and a couple other Vihtavuori powders available this morning.

• 4 weeks later...

Midway has 4lb jugs of W231 in stock for $120.00…..Thought I would share…I had a back in stock notification on this but with the help of a forum friend I was able to snag a 8lb jug from Hodgden earlier this week……so I am in great shape now.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2900372783?pid=511338&utm_medium=shopping&utm_source=ammo-seek&utm_campaign=511338

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A while back my cousin had told me that Hodgdon was planning on only selling powder in one pound containers until things get caught up. Kinda looks like that may be happening as all of the new stuff showing up at PV and even Hodgdon’s is only in 1 pounders. He got this info from the guy who supplies their gun club. So I guess if you find an 8 pound jug of what you need and can afford it, might not be a bad idea to grab it. A month ago there was some 8 pound jugs showing up but it seems like no more. If anyone has different info please share. 

4 hours ago, Farmer said:

A while back my cousin had told me that Hodgdon was planning on only selling powder in one pound containers until things get caught up. Kinda looks like that may be happening as all of the new stuff showing up at PV and even Hodgdon’s is only in 1 pounders. He got this info from the guy who supplies their gun club. So I guess if you find an 8 pound jug of what you need and can afford it, might not be a bad idea to grab it. A month ago there was some 8 pound jugs showing up but it seems like no more. If anyone has different info please share. 

Powder valley had 4# containers of Titegroup, so I’m not sure that’s accurate info. 

6 hours ago, Dirty_J said:

Powder valley had 4# containers of Titegroup, so I’m not sure that’s accurate info. 

That’s what I’m saying is the supplier told him that once the larger jugs are gone there will only be 1 pound available. Could be BS but just thought I’d mention it. Hodgdon also had 8 lb of HS6 & HP38 four+- weeks ago, now only 1 lbs. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...