Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA nationals stream has the revolver super squad

Fishbreath

As far as I know, there aren't division-specific streams—they're just running them at the same time.

The revolver super squad (105, I think, based on what they shot while I was watching) might be done for the day, though.

1 hour ago, EEH said:

So who’s winning ?

Well different people have shot different stages, but here's the Friday results using Practiscore Competitor's "High Available" points calculation.

Screenshot_20210507-204628.png

Someone is using that "High Available"...

Brian shot the opposite stages, so that is anomaly that will go away after day 2. You get more realistic order if you look at combined results for Revilver and say Production. There you can see that Bryan is about 4% behind.

6 hours ago, MWP said:

Couple updates to that list, order changed a little bit. 

Congratulations on yet another Championship Title!  Looked like a challenging and fun set of stages.  Even got to see a little of you guys on the Stream.

11 hours ago, MattInTheHat said:

It was good to see the old gang and meet some of the new gang. Congrats to Mike, well shot. I see some fast times in there, maybe he wants to try 6 Major with me? ;)

We had one major Revo in the match

Edited by RangerMcFadden

Thanks boys. Hell of a fight like always. 

Matt we didn’t get to officially meet, but I’m happy to shoot major with you sometime, it would be an honor. 

3 hours ago, MWP said:

Thanks boys. Hell of a fight like always. 

Matt we didn’t get to officially meet, but I’m happy to shoot major with you sometime, it would be an honor. 

Ha, I better start practicing now! Curious though, did you ever shoot .45 at a big match? Full time panic mode all the time, I loved it. 

39 minutes ago, MattInTheHat said:

Ha, I better start practicing now! Curious though, did you ever shoot .45 at a big match? Full time panic mode all the time, I loved it. 

No, not really. I made GM with it and the rules changed 2 weeks later. I carried it to 2014 and 2015 nationals along with major and minor ammo, but I never saw enough to convince me 6major was the way to go. I’ve shot it a lot in IDPA though. I’ve shot it quite a bit in practice to compare hit factors major and minor, it’s always an interesting outcome too. 

1 hour ago, MWP said:

No, not really. I made GM with it and the rules changed 2 weeks later. I carried it to 2014 and 2015 nationals along with major and minor ammo, but I never saw enough to convince me 6major was the way to go. I’ve shot it a lot in IDPA though. I’ve shot it quite a bit in practice to compare hit factors major and minor, it’s always an interesting outcome too. 

Understood, it was never competitive after the rule change, no argument there. I think I proved that at 2012 Nationals, IIRC. But that wasn't my point, you might just be surprised at how fun it is, that's all. Go fast as you can possibly go, don't worry about the D hits, dope out recovery shots and long shots and window shots to make 6 work. That was the glory of it. It will never compete with 8 under USPSA rules, but man it was fun.

On 5/10/2021 at 7:09 PM, MWP said:

Brian and I have been talking about shooting a few locals with it. Might dig the old girl out soon and give her a go again. 

Good on ya, locals where they put up burner 32 round stages are where the fun comes in, especially if they have a bunch of angles to play with.