Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Staccato C2

The price point is very good and despite what Kema, says, I've had really good luck with my CO gun.  I'm around the 5K mark with only 2 failures of any kind.  Once was an obvious ammo problem and the other was a piece of debris in the chamber.  No fault of the gun.  Personally, I would not use the C2 because of the aluminum frame, but it would probably be fine for thousands of rounds.  Look for a 4.15" P.  They are out there.

Thank you for the replies.  I will likely only shoot it in about a half dozen matches in a year.  We live about 30 miles from Dawson Precision; they are good about addressing any issues that may come up.

3 hours ago, 1973 said:

Thank you for the replies.  I will likely only shoot it in about a half dozen matches in a year.  We live about 30 miles from Dawson Precision; they are good about addressing any issues that may come up.

Now I'm curious - your profile says Clinch Mountain.  Dawson is northwest of Georgetown, TX.  Did you move?

Yes, I moved in between Salado and Harker Heights.  However, Clinch Mountain is not a town.  It is a nickname for South Mountain, Texas.

• 5 weeks later...

I have a Staccato C2 that I run with an optic. I've put thousands of rounds through the gun without a glitch. I've made no modifications to it. I'm just one person, so take it for what it's worth. But it is one of my favorite guns.

• 5 weeks later...