Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nifty new adjustable buffer???

I received my latest Dillon Blue Press yesterday.  Of some interest is an article by John Kleespies titled "Steel Challenge Shooting Association (SCCA) Performance Gains Through Handloading"  (page 55 - 57).

Its an interesting article documenting the benefits of light loads in PCC shooting.  Of special interest is his reference to a new Pacesetting Design  Tunable Buffer.  The website listed for Pacesetting Design (pacesettingdesign.com) comes up as a dead link.  So far no luck locating further information on the company (so far).

Has anyone else used this buffer and can give me contact information on the company?

Thanks.

Bill

21 hours ago, Flatland Shooter said:

I received my latest Dillon Blue Press yesterday.  Of some interest is an article by John Kleespies titled "Steel Challenge Shooting Association (SCCA) Performance Gains Through Handloading"  (page 55 - 57).

Its an interesting article documenting the benefits of light loads in PCC shooting.  Of special interest is his reference to a new Pacesetting Design  Tunable Buffer.  The website listed for Pacesetting Design (pacesettingdesign.com) comes up as a dead link.  So far no luck locating further information on the company (so far).

Has anyone else used this buffer and can give me contact information on the company?

Haven't received the new issue yet...  Assume it will be in the May-June issue?

On 5/2/2021 at 7:32 PM, Flatland Shooter said:

Thanks.

Bill

It’s under Tacoma3g.com adjustable buffer.