Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vortex Customer Service

falconpilot

While I've always shot SRO/Romeo/RTS's optics on my open guns, I recently bought an open pistol that had a Vortex Viper on it. It last till I got home with it...then it started going off by itself...you could turn it on and drop the hammer and it'd go out. The previous owner had to have known there was an issue but didn't disclose it, so you can image I wasn't real happy with deal. Vortex to the recuse though....I called Vortex and reached a very nice lady(Jodie Hernandez). She sent me a PO and shipping label. This was on Monday the 5th of April. I sent it out on Tuesday the 6th. Thursday the 8th, I received a brand new replacement Viper at zero cost to me...I wasn't even out shipping.

Vortex customer service is absolutely the best hands down that I've ever dealt with. I believe that a company that gives this good of customer service deserves a shout out, especially in todays market where lots of business are using Covid as an excuse for horrible customer service.

vortex.jpg

Totally agree...........  we lost the rubber cap to ours, and called to order one. They graciously sent a replacement for free.......  THAT is rockstar customer service. Highly recommend them here too!

-Mike

33 minutes ago, Sarge said:

To be fair they get so many returns they should be very good at the process by now.😊

This 100%, over the years I can’t keep track of how many optics I’ve had to send in for warranty work. The customer service has always been top notch, but now I stick to optics I don’t need send back on a regular basis.

On 4/21/2021 at 2:54 PM, Sarge said:

To be fair they get so many returns they should be very good at the process by now.😊

Good to know..Are they as bad as RTS’s have been? I’ll stick with Sig and Trijicon..

1 hour ago, falconpilot said:

Good to know..Are they as bad as RTS’s have been? I’ll stick with Sig and Trijicon..

No.  I've got four (two on USPSA guns, two on SCSA guns (that see significantly lighter duty since they're frame-mounted).  I've also got two other Vortex optics on carbines.  I've had one problem and that was on a USED device I bought that they still covered.

• 2 weeks later...