Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9mm copper jacketed

gunner40sw

MG and PD “supposedly” update with in stock bullets occasionally but you have to check VERY often as they only last a few minutes. Might be one of the desperate times call for desperate measures times where you look to Xtreme plated bullets or even BBI as they seem to be in stock.

Wow, just looked back at an e-mail from RMR and they had over 79k 125g fmj in stock and now zero. I know they were going to gear up to do 125 jhp but those probably won’t last long either. Said copper strip was holding them up. 

1 hour ago, Ssanders224 said:

Yep, in-stock. 

They will ship today. 

yep got the ship notice already from prec delta!  bluecollar shipped pretty quick on last week's order so surely will do again this week.

On 4/21/2021 at 7:21 AM, gunner40sw said:

Thanks guys for the info I was able to score some at Atlanta Arms.  I talked to Roze Distribution yesterday because I always shoot Zero brand and they said it would take seven months for my order.

Ouch. Seven months? I still have almost a year's worth of Zero 147s. Really hoping things become slightly less crazy by then. But I probably should not be optimistic.